Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reliance

Date: Wednesday February 3 2010

Prayer to God,

... Be with me everyday in everything I do. Help me become slow to speak and calm me when I get frustrated. Be with me as I struggle to understand and give me the tools to be a light to your world as I love. Be with me on my journey to finish college. Help me to communicate clearly and retain information.
Date: February 16, 2010
Today was a crazy sort of day. I had an interview for the commuter assistant position, I think it went well. I will know by next Friday. Today I noticed green liquid coming out of my car, and then my car started over-heating. Mom thinks it could be the radiator. I started freaking out internally at the post office. I have calmed down now, but I am giving all my worries and concerns to God. I was worried my car would cost $500+ to fix which would deplete my savings. I was worried I wouldn't have a car next year. I am worried about my college savings. But I am going to trust that God is with me and will help me get through this. Many times I go through something very worrisome and everything turns out all right and I forget that God is the mastermind and is in control.
Prayer -
"your will be done in those looking for a purpose and ready to follow you"
"hearts will be softened and those who have fallen away will become righteous for you and preachers of your word"
"bless those who serve and work with a righteous heart and allow those who seek evil fail now"
"I pray for the youth...let your grace and power shine through"

Present: December 19, 2013
I remember junior year being the most difficult time for me at that time in my life. I had experienced a lot of transition, and was working on how to manage everything but still be effective to others around me as well. Some words I used to describe that time was "discouraging" "overwhelming" and "low energy".

No comments:

Post a Comment